Banana, Chocolate, Coconut Cookies ( Grain Free)
Time active about 5 min
|Cook Time 12-15 min
|Makes 12 cookies
Whoever said cookies can't be healthy? These little gems use our banana baby and (everyone else food). No need to buy bananas and wait until they are ripe. Whip these up anytime!
With it being girl scout cookie season and almost Valentine's Day it's hard to not think about sweet goodies. We try to eat healthy around here and that means very little sugar and grains for us. That doesn't mean we still can't have some yummy treats though!
These bad boys are so tasty it's hard not to eat the whole plate!
What you will need:
The above linked products are just ones we like we are not affilated with them. You can use any products you like.
Reviews System WIDGET PACK
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease a cookie sheet or line it with parchment paper or silpat.
- In a bowl, empty packets of bananas and add water. You want it to be somewhat thick like a mashed banana so start with the 1/3 cup and if you need more water add another TBSP or so. Let sit for a few minutes to reconsitute.
- In a separate bowl add the rest of the ingredients and gently stir until mixed.
- Add in banana and mix well.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoonful of "dough" and gently form it into a ball with your fingers.
- Place it on prepared cookie sheet and gently flatten with the back of a fork. If they break apart a little thats ok! Just push it back together again.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until browned. Try to wait until they are cool to eat them. They will smell so good it will be hard but, you won't burn your mouth 😉
Adapted from Intoxicated on Life
Enjoy! Let us know how you like it in the comments below.