Coconut Mango Banana
Nut Protein Bars
with cashews, almonds, and pumpkin seeds
Time active about 15 min
Total Time 15 Min
|Makes 25 Servings
We are all about food that is easy to take and easy to make. These are so great to make a batch on Sunday and have for the whole week. Full of tropical fruits, yummy nuts and seeds and all around deliciousness.
I really just wanted to call these yummy bars because they are so good. But, I decided that wasn't great for SEO or very descriptive. Everyone who I have given these too loves them and keeps telling me I should sell them. I think that we need to focus on our baby and everyone else food for now though, so I am going to just share the recipe with the world! I hope you all love them!
As if tasting wonderful isn't enough of a benefit, 1 bar contains 7 g of healthy fats, 6 g of protein, and 3 net g of carbs. Get those macros in! The nuts, seeds, and coconut provide the healthy fat and the egg whites contain all of the essential amino acids your body needs each day to perform day-to-day functions and maintain your muscle mass. Plus... you don't have to bake! Just blend in a food proccessor, mix and press into a pan!
What you will need:
- 1 packet Coconut Mango Banana baby and everyone else food
- 1 Cup unsweetened coconut
- 1 Cup egg white protein powder
- 1 Cup raw cashews
- 1 1/2 Cups raw almonds
- 1/2 Cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 Cup coconut flour
- 1/3 Cup high quality maple syrup
- 1/3 Cup hot filtered water
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 1 tsp organic cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
Reviews System WIDGET PACK
- In a food processor add your coconut mango banana baby and everyone food, nuts, seeds, and protein powder. Pulse until just blended.
- In a large bowl add the maple syrup, hot water, cinnamon, vanilla, and sea salt,
- Add the ingredients from the food processor to the bowl and add in the coconut flour. You can start mixing with a rubber spatula but as the mixture comes together you may just want to mix with your hands.
- If the mixture is too sticky you can add a little more coconut flour.
- With your hands scoop and press into a pan. I used a square 13x13 cake pan.
- Chill in the refrigerator and cut. Mine made 25 squares using the pan I used. You can cut into whatever sizes you like. You can even try cutting them with cookie cutters!
Keep refrigerated for about 2 weeks (if you can make them last that long)
What Are the Benefits of Egg White Proteins?
* Nutrition facts are based on the 25 servings of bars.
Enjoy! Let us know how you like it in the comments below.